Thursday, October 22, 2009

Journal * 17 - Man on the Moon

Mama said, Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get
Tom Hanks from the movie Forest Gump

Life's like that right? Never know what tomorrow got in store for you and me. This past few months been strange but feels like i been here before. The same jinx moments, usual suspects and drama unfolding the same way Tamil soap opera on Astro Vaanavil does. Couldn't and wouldn't complain cause that would make me unproductive.

Its been 3 months and i got another 10 days before commitment hits me the hard way. Dont worry, its not marriage or a bad break up. Its something i should have carried a long time ago- Responsibility. My family and friends are my pillar of strength and vitamins but this time, its me against the world. David VS Goalith in some ways. Its me facing my own deepest fears. And again, couldn't and wouldn't complain cause that would make me unproductive.

I love this kid. He got alot of balls. Thats right, dont take no shit from nodoby.
Robert Deniro from the movie Goodfellas

Speak soon, world. Y'all know :)

No comments: