Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Journal 33 * Road to Zion

Whats good. I know i havent gotten the time to blog for a while now.

To be honest since Thaipusam was over, I've been doing shows and getting more calls for more shows. R Records artiste night at Laundry Bar was fun and challenging. Big shout out to that kid KRAFT for joining me on stage and rocking an Indian number. He actually wrote a verse on top of Maria's instrumental and performed it before i hit the stage with DJ Mastermind and Alex Subryn.

Valentine Eve function was great too. Met loads of VIP's from the Indian community and to my surprise they actually dig rap music and enjoyed a good 2 minute freestyling session. Haha, watch out yall.. MIC might have a rap anthem soon to win over the youth's of the nation. My date went well, felt like a high school kid getting ready for the event. What's good H. Thanks for making the date fun :) I wont be late anymore.

Ishq Bector show is in 2 weeks time and it's my biggest show since i started performing solo. Ishq is a world class entertainer and done songs for people in the Bollywood industry and rapped alongside Abishek Bachan and Malikat Sherawat. Dude even freestyled with John Cena when he made a trip down to India. The advert for the showcase should be up by this week and dont worry, I will not forget to upload it.

Speak soon, world. I be gone for a minute/

No comments: